You are cordially invited to join as SPONSOR to 2015 IEEE 12th Malaysia International Conference on Communication (MICC2015), on November 23rd-25th 2015 in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Your participation will surely benefit your company because your company brand exposure throughout the conference: logo display in the MICC 2015 Website, company’s name and logo display in the program book, company’s advertisement in the program book, company’ brochures in the registration kit, one bunting display at the main are of the event and sponsor representatives will gain free admission to the conference. Hence, this will be a great opportunity for you to introduce your products and services to your target customers and markets.
WHAT IS IEEE MICC?
This 2015 IEEE 12th Malaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC 2015) invites the world’s leading academicians, researchers and engineers from academia, industry and government to submit papers on recent research results, new developments and technology trends in the field of communications engineering. The main goal of this biennial conference is to bring together scientists and engineers who work in these fields from various geographical locations to exchange their ideas at the conference in Kuching Sarawak, Malaysia.
Besides, the conference programs will include Keynote Speakers, several Invited Talks, Tutorials and Technical Sessions covering areas such as Telecommunication Networks, Mobile and Wireless Communications Information and Coding Theory, Optical Communication System, Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks and Internet Technologies. The expected conference attendance is more than 200 participants and invited guests from various agencies, companies and universities from Asia Pacific Regions and worldwide.
WHY BECOME A PATRON/SPONSORS?
- Sponsors gain access to research executives and directors of some of the leading R&D organizations and project representatives who are responsible for setting R&D, product development goals and have a considerable budget responsibility.
- Sponsorship validates the leadership of your organization in the industry and positions your company to gain maximum exposure with IEEE MICC 2015 attendees.
- Use this business-building event to share your company’s products and services with important decision makers in the industry.
- Sponsors status maximizes your company’s visibility and enhances your company’s reputation.
- Showcase your brand to the most influential engineering audience in communications technology.
- Sponsors enjoy extraordinary visibility with the powerful audience at the conference. IEEE MICC attracts the “Who’s Who” in communications, i.e., leading customers, operators, vendors, researchers, investors and press.
Kindly contact Dr Muhammad Ramlee Kamarudin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the detail sponsorship packages.