WELCOME MESSAGE TO IEEE MICC2015 at SARAWAK, the Land of the Hornbills
2015 IEEE 12th Malaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC 2015) invites the world's leading academicians, researchers and engineers from academia, industry and government to submit papers on recent research results, new developments and technology trends in the field of communications engineering. The main goal of this biennial conference is to bring together scientists and engineers who work in these fields from various geographical locations to exchange their ideas at the conference in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. Authors are invited to submit papers in all areas of communications, networks, services and applications. From pristine underwater marine life and untouched coral reefs to modern cities with rich heritage, Sarawak is a potpourri of experiences appreciated by travellers from all over the world. Head into Sarawak's interiors and be enthralled by the fascinating wilderness of our tropical rainforests and enchanting dances of multi-ethnic tribes living harmoniously with each other.
MICC2015 Keynote Speakers
Name: Prof Sonia Aissa|
Affiliation: Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique (INRS), University of Québec, Montreal), Canada
Title: Wireless Power: Progress Made and Path Ahead
Name: Dr Mazlan Abbas|
Affiliation: Redtone IoT Sdn Bhd, MALAYSIA
Title: Sensing-as-a-Service for Smart Cities
Name: Prof Dr Tarik Taleb
Affiliation: Aalto University, Finland
Title: Carrier-Grade Programmable Virtual Mobile Networks
- Final Program: Kindly refer to here MICC2015 – Programme At A Glance – Final
- Instruction for paper presentations is given at HERE.
- Important notice: Authors are requested to perform the copyright transfer before uploading the final manuscript. Kindly refer to http://micc2015.comvt.org/paper-submission/ for the information on the final manuscript submission.
- Important link for REGISTRATION:
Conference registration http://edas.info/r19709
- Special rate for staying at conference hotel (Hilton Hotel Kuching) during MICC2015.. Kindly refer to http://micc2015.comvt.org/venue/ for details.
- We are pleased to announce that the following companies and entities have agreed to participate as the patronage/sponsors as well as the supporters to IEEE MICC2015. We thank you for their contribution to the success of this conference
- Sarawak State Government via Sarawak Convention Bureau (SCB)
- Suruhanjaya Komunikasi dan Multimedia Malaysia (SKMM)
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB)
- Genetron Sdn Bhd
- Diyala University, Iraq
- RF Station Sdn Bhd
- Malaysian Society for Engineering and Technology (MySet)
- Please be informed that the information on MICC2015 Student Author Travel Grant has been updated. Kindly refer to http://micc2015.comvt.org/student-travel-grant/ for the details. Application is done via EDAS only, and will be opened on October 15th, 2015.
- Due to fluctuation of currency in USD to Malaysia Ringgit (MYR), the executive committee of the conference has decided to fixed the registration rate, as published in the http://micc2015.comvt.org/fees/.
- Acceptance/visa letter can be produced via EDAS. Kindly refer to http://micc2015.comvt.org/visa/ for the details. For those who require the invoice, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information on the conference registration and tutorial sessions are updated. The completed registration is included with two tutorial sessions. Kindly refer to tutorial page for the details schedule and title of the tutorials.
- Please be informed that the dateline for early bird registration is 20th October 2015. All payment after 20th October 2015 will be considered as NORMAL registration.
- All registration will enable include the participation to two tutorial sessions.
- Due to multiple time of extension of the submission date, the acceptance notification will be extended to 15th September 2015. The review process is currently ongoing. [2nd September 2015]
- Due to extension of the submission dateline, the acceptance notification also will be extended to 31st August 2015 and later, to accommodate the review process to take place. [5th August 2015]
- Final dateline for the paper submission is extended to 31th July 2015. [16st July 2015]
- Dateline for the paper submission is extended to 15th July 2015. [1st July 2015]
- Student Author Travel Grant (SATG) (amount of RM500 each) to be awarded to 10 accepted papers , sponsored by IEEE Malaysia ComSoc/VTS [28 June 2015]
- Each Registration at FULL RATE can cover up to TWO accepted PAPERS and ONE DAY TUTORIAL PASS. [28 June 2015]
- Tutorial proposal is opened for submission (1 March 2015)
- MICC2015 website officially launched (1 Jan 2015
- Submission of Full Paper:
June 30, 2015 (Final Extension) July 31, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance:
August 15, 2015 (Extended) September 15, 2015
- Early Bird Registration
: 20th October 2015
- Tutorial/Workshop Proposal:
July 31, 2015(Closed)
- Camera Ready Submission:
Oct 30th, 2015
- Final Registration: November 20th 2015
- Conference Date: November 23 – 25, 2015
- Antennas, Propagation and RF Design
- Optical Communications
- Spectrum Efficient Management, Sensing and Cognitive Radio
- Cooperative Communications, Distributed MIMO and Relaying
- Wireless / Radio Access Technologies
- Mobile Network Applications and Services
- Ad-hoc, Mesh, Machine-to-Machine and Sensor Networks
- Green Communications and Networks
- Vehicular Communications, Networks and Transportation Systems
- Future Trends, Internet and Emerging Technologies
- Special Track on Recent Advances in the 5G Communications
- Special Track on Future Trends in Internet of Things Technologies
Download Call for paper CFP-MICC2015